Black Pull On Jeggings
or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
- You can't beat the comfort of a jegging with easy pull on style
- 4 way stretch fabric means these have extra all over stretch, check measurements as you may want to downsize
- Elasticated pull on style with no zips or buttons
- Two side pocket and two back pockets
- An essential all the seasons style that just say I want to look good and be comfortable
- These have a deep rise to ensure pulling up over the tummy and bottom
- Front Rise starts at 32cm Size 18 and finishes at 40cm Size 28
- Back Rise starts at 46cm Size 18 and finishes at 56cm Size 28
- 60% Cotton 30% Polyester 10% Spandex machine wash
- Cass is 180cm tall usually wears a size 20 however does wear a size 18 in these
- The plus size blue jeggings is a heavier fabric than leggings, lighter than a denim and due to the high spandex content have heaps of stretch
- What is a jegging - In a nutshell, jeggings looks like a pair of jeans but feel like a pair of leggings for comfort.
We want you to have the best fit possible these are the measurements of the actual garment full circumference. When you see 2 measurements this is from a relaxed to stretched measurement.
Please allow 1-2cm variance in measurements.
Afterpay available for purchases over $50
Please note the following dispatch times
Express Post $12.99 Australia Wide. All orders received by 10pm are dispatched next business day.
Flat Rate Post $8.99 Australia Wide. Allow 2 business days before we dispatch
Free Post For Orders Over $120 Australia wide. Usually dispatched within 2 business days but please allow up to 3 business days
New Zealand Post varies via weight of parcel and will be shown at checkout
All parcels are signature on delivery unless otherwise specified at the notes section at checkout or updated via the Australia Post mypost site
Curvaceous accepts returns received within 14 days of your receipted delivery date. Full priced items can be returned for a refund or website credit. Permanent sale or clearance priced items (which are noted on the first line of the product description as no returns for change of mind or incorect choice) are all sales final.Returns received 15-30 days after your receipted delivery date will be issued a store credit only. We are unable to accept returns on lingerie, hosiery or earrings due to the personal nature items and health reasons.
Returns On Free Post Promotions - If you are returning items that had free post and your returns have your order fall below the free post offer a refund is processed less the postage that would have been applied of $8.99.
Return On Promotions - Where clothing is purchased with a gift or bonus offer, i.e buy one get one free, half price etc the gift or bonus must also be returned. If you are unable or do not return the gift or bonus or it is not in saleable condition, the value of any available refund will be reduced by the value of the gift or bonus you have kept.
Returns paid with Afterpay - Are subject to the return policy of Curvaceous clothing. Returns paid with Afterpay eligable for a refund can only be returned by post, if you are wanting an exchange however you are more than welcome to pop into our Penrith showroom inside normal 14 days from receipted delivery date for an exchange.
Our full return policy can be found on the bottom of any website page under "Returns"
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These afe my favorite to where all the time to
Very comfortable trousers but not thin enough in the leg to be considered jeggings.
hey Rachel, always look at the descriptions hun as jeggings are not necessarily "thin" fabric. Using thin fabric would just cause these to come apart in the thighs.
Very comfy have ordered another pair
Very stretchy I went down 2 sizes . I did buy my normal size but I realized I hadn’t read the review ,so I ordered 2 sizes down perfect fit
Very disappointed with these. To me jeggins are made of denim, and these are not. Fair enough its stretchy material but I really don't like them.
They are too long and I am going to have to get them somewhere to have them shortened, if indeed I bother as they also are too baggy round my thighs. Im 5ft 8in so not exactly short and I dont remember seeing that they were extra long. All in all for me a poor fit and doubt I will ever wear them.
Super sorry to hear you are not happy with your jeggings, when shopping online with us reading the description of an item will always help you.
1. We list these as NOT being denim, a jegging is a heavier fabric than a legging and lighter than denim. Jeggings are NOT denim fabric.
2. You mention that you don't remember reading they were for extra long, but we give you the ACTUAL length measurement that you could use. We also mention our model is 180cm tall (5"9) this shows they are full length on her.
Perhaps as you are in NZ sizing is also different but this is why we take the time to provide all measurements.
We also mention that these are generous size due to the 4 way stretch that you may wish to downsize.
Winner nice and soft and front pockets!! bought the blue too! could have sized down but they are ok, please keep these in stock all the time!
Soft, stretchy material. A wonderful fit. My go to pants this winter.
Awesome sizing and comfortable
Hate pants with zip and buttons so these were a win for me. Some jegging fabric can be stiff or too floppy and crap but these had great stretch and fit well. I did read that they have a lot of stretch so I went from a size 26 to 24 and they fit perfect.