- THE DETAILS
- Our plus size kaftan is a free size, made to be beautifully flowing and give drape around the curves
- A Teal and Blue Abstract Print pattern.
- This Kaftan has a more narrow neckline compared to the others.
- You will find beautiful crystals at the front neckline, with every crystal being hand placed
- The kaftan is sheer and we sell the slips separate if required in store
- Perfect arm coverage
- 30cm side split seams give room to move
- If you have never tried a kaftan they are beautiful garment to wear and can be styled in many ways
- FABRIC & CARE
- Polyester (chiffon fabric)
- Kaftan is sheer (model wears slip underneath)
- Cold Hand wash and dry in shade
- Placement of print can vary due to the way the fabric is cut
- SIZE & FIT
- Lauren is 166cm tall, these are a free size fitting 18 to 30
- This would suit a narrow frame as the neckline isn't as wide.
- Make sure your measurements fall under ours to ensure a loose flowing fit
We want you to have the best fit possible these are the measurements of the actual garment full circumference.
A kaftan is made large, to give you flow, drape and plenty of room. Our kaftans have hand placed crystals which means you can find a random few scattered in different placements
Try a plus size kaftan dress, we have ladies that wear these to weddings, on a cruise, by the pool, a casual lunch.. The possibilities are endless