Double Layer Black Hibiscus Dress
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Only for ladies that love a bright burst of colour! Yes ladies hot pink with black and it looks amazing together!
- THE DETAILS
- No stretch beautifully cool rayon fabric will float over the curves and never cling
- The pink hibiscus flowers against the black will look sensational on you
- Secret side pockets, wide cut sleeves with enough length to give you the arm coverage you are looking for
- This plus size dress has a single layer of black fabric with an outer print fabric falls on an asym hem
- The dress is sheer from the asym hem where it becomes one layer so you may wish to wear a slip underneath
- Cassie is tall at 180cm so if you are shorter and don't mind that sheerness from the knee down you won't need a slip
- Secret side seam pockets
- V neckline
- Ladies you will feel feminine and of course cool as a cucumber on even the most hottest of days that will be here this summer
- FABRIC & CARE
- Rayon no stretch fabric - Cool and breathable to wear
- Cold hand wash, lie flat in shade to dry
- This dress is only sheer from the asym hem down
- SIZE & FIT
- Cassie is 180cm tall and wears the size 20
- Bicep is 60cm at size 18 finishing at 72cm for size 26/28
- Loose and relaxed fit
|Small = 18||122||138||148||126 & 140|
|Medium = 20||130||148||158||126 & 140|
|Large = 22||138||160||184||126 & 140|
|XL = 24||144||172||196||126 & 140|
|2XL = 26/28||164||194||210||126 & 140|
We want you to have the best fit possible these are the measurements of the actual garment full circumference.
Curvaceous Clothing provide a range that is limited, giving you something special that you won't find everyone else wearing.
Afterpay available for purchases over $50
Please note the following dispatch times
Express Post $12.99 Australia Wide. All orders received by 10pm are dispatched next business day.
Flat Rate Post $8.99 Australia Wide. Allow 2 business days before we dispatch
Free Post For Orders Over $120 Australia wide. Usually dispatched within 2 business days but please allow up to 3 business days
New Zealand Post varies via weight of parcel and will be shown at checkout
All parcels are signature on delivery unless otherwise specified at the notes section at checkout or updated via the Australia Post mypost site
Curvaceous accepts returns received within 14 days of your receipted delivery date. Full priced items can be returned for a refund or website credit. Permanent sale or clearance priced items (which are noted on the first line of the product description as no returns for change of mind or incorect choice) are all sales final.Returns received 15-30 days after your receipted delivery date will be issued a store credit only. We are unable to accept returns on lingerie, hosiery or earrings due to the personal nature items and health reasons.
Returns On Free Post Promotions - If you are returning items that had free post and your returns have your order fall below the free post offer a refund is processed less the postage that would have been applied of $8.99.
Return On Promotions - Where clothing is purchased with a gift or bonus offer, i.e buy one get one free, half price etc the gift or bonus must also be returned. If you are unable or do not return the gift or bonus or it is not in saleable condition, the value of any available refund will be reduced by the value of the gift or bonus you have kept.
Returns paid with Afterpay - Are subject to the return policy of Curvaceous clothing. Returns paid with Afterpay eligable for a refund can only be returned by post, if you are wanting an exchange however you are more than welcome to pop into our Penrith showroom inside normal 14 days from receipted delivery date for an exchange.
Our full return policy can be found on the bottom of any website page under "Returns"
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fit and finish on clothing very good. Comfortable to wear and I am happy with my purchase
I bought size 24 and it fits perfectly - it feels good, looks lovely - well done Curvaceous
Nice dress BUT it need to be 220 at the hips. It might fit me more if I lose some weight at the size it's is at. Being 80 inches around hips that with my tummy and butt to. it's so hard to find big clothing that fit.
Hi Leanne, you usually go a bigger size but unfortunately on some styles we can only go so far in width and can't go to that next size due to the fabric. We are always trying to ensure we bring in a range in those sizes though x