This item purchased has all sales going to our beautiful Sam a staff member of Curvaceous recently diagnosed with Triple negative breast cancer.
There is no returns or refunds on this item, selling at a great price for you and 100% of sale going to our Sammy! Thank you so much for your support.
- THE DETAILS
- For all our regular customers, we have made the 18/20 and 22/24 slightly smaller after feedback of them being too large last year
- A gorgeous pink blends with tie dye colours at the bottom
- The beautiful print of flowers you see front and back give a Spring Summer feel
- The front neckline has embroidery and beading
- V neckline is reinforced with a lace trim
- Normal back neckline
- Upper arm coverage
- Beautiful detailing using a spray gun to get the pattern design template you see at the bottom
- Yes we know it's winter but get a jump on this gorgeous top that promises to keep you cool for the Summer
- FABRIC & CARE
- Textured rayon no stretch fabric but plenty of room
- This range is cold hand wash and line dry
- This fabric coming out of it's packet will come out to the measurements once heat is applied and the fabric fibres loosen
- Due to the light fabric this can show shadowing
- Each one beautifully unique, due to the hand made nature of this garment some can have more purple, others have more white
- SIZE & FIT
- Lauren is 166cm tall and wears a size 18/20
- This range is loose and flowing
- The sleeve length from highest shoulder point is 40cm
- Bicep - 18/20 = 60cm | 22/24 = 64cm | 26/28 = 68cm | 30/32 = 72cm
|Size 1 = 18-20
|Size 2= 22-24
|Size 3 = 26-28
|Size 4 = 30-32
We want you to have the best fit possible these are the measurements of the actual garment full circumference.
This is traditional tie dye, they are special and unique due to the hand made process of tie dying the fabric, hand sewing the beading and embroidery and using a spray machine to get those beautiful patterns.
One of the lightest and coolest garments you will wear to keep cool but these garments require care and are a hand wash only, a quick wash in cold water, gently squeeze water out (Do Not wring or twist fabric) and it's dry overnight.