Red Water Resistant Jacket
or make 4 interest-free payments of $20.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
- A beautiful red light and easy to wear plus size jacket that can be worn casual or remove the hood, bring in the waist for a more sophisticated look
- Cotton outer fabric with a silky polyester lining
- The jackets lining lets this be water resistant
- You can draw this in at the waist to create shape
- You can have the hoodie on or remove the hoodie all together via the zip and create a smart looking jacket
- Functional press stud button front deep pockets
- Functional zipper pockets at top
- The jacket falls longer at the back to a point
- Split at back to allow easy movement
- Zipper to do up at front and snap stud buttons if you really want to keep the winter chill out
- Cotton with polyester lining - Machine washable
- A fabulous jacket without the bulk that you can pop over jumpers, will have you set for the season ahead
- Cass is 180cm tall and wears size 20
|Small = 18||126||130||138||46||90 & 96|
|Medium = 20||134||136||1440||48||90 & 96|
|Large = 22||146||150||160||52||90 & 96|
|XL = 24||154||160||168||58||90 & 96|
|2XL = 26/28||168||172||184||66||90 & 96|
We want you to have the best fit possible these are the measurements of the actual garment full circumference.
We give the relaxed to stretched measurement for the bust,waist and hips.
Black Jacket photo for reference only showing the fall of the jacket at back for the red jacket
The Curvaceous plus size red rain resistant jacket is a winner for the season you don't want to be without.
Afterpay available for purchases over $50
Please note the following dispatch times
Express Post $12.99 Australia Wide. All orders received by 10pm are dispatched next business day.
Flat Rate Post $8.99 Australia Wide. Allow 2 business days before we dispatch
Free Post For Orders Over $120 Australia wide. Usually dispatched within 2 business days but please allow up to 3 business days
New Zealand Post varies via weight of parcel and will be shown at checkout
All parcels are signature on delivery unless otherwise specified at the notes section at checkout or updated via the Australia Post mypost site
Curvaceous accepts returns received within 14 days of your receipted delivery date. Full priced items can be returned for a refund or website credit. Permanent sale or clearance priced items (which are noted on the first line of the product description as no returns for change of mind or incorect choice) are all sales final.Returns received 15-30 days after your receipted delivery date will be issued a store credit only. We are unable to accept returns on lingerie, hosiery or earrings due to the personal nature items and health reasons.
Returns On Free Post Promotions - If you are returning items that had free post and your returns have your order fall below the free post offer a refund is processed less the postage that would have been applied of $8.99.
Return On Promotions - Where clothing is purchased with a gift or bonus offer, i.e buy one get one free, half price etc the gift or bonus must also be returned. If you are unable or do not return the gift or bonus or it is not in saleable condition, the value of any available refund will be reduced by the value of the gift or bonus you have kept.
Returns paid with Afterpay - Are subject to the return policy of Curvaceous clothing. Returns paid with Afterpay eligable for a refund can only be returned by post, if you are wanting an exchange however you are more than welcome to pop into our Penrith showroom inside normal 14 days from receipted delivery date for an exchange.
Our full return policy can be found on the bottom of any website page under "Returns"
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Received today, am beyond ecstatic. I have large arms, I am round all over so jackets never fit me. I was so nervous to try on as I really loved this and I am so happy to report that it fits even my huge arms! It's light yet warm, the lining is clever so I won't be saturated when caught in the rain. Keeps the wind away. The length was great and the split at the back, again well thought out for ladies like myself that are very heavy in the hips and bottom. The fact that I can remove the hood all together again a very clever design concept. To say I am thrilled is an understatement!