Showroom Open Dates
Woman's Plus Size Clothing Penrith Showroom
Update - 14/9/20
The showroom being open is extremely labour intensive with Covid as a result the showroom is closed.
We were hoping to do fortnightly or monthly opens on Friday and Saturdays for Spring/ Summer however at this stage it is not looking positive to do this and for now we remain as online only and will update here should we do an open.
What to expect when our showroom reopens
- We will be maintaining numbers in the store to ensure social distancing rules are adhered to
- Please understand we will more than likely have temperature checks to maintain the safety of staff and others
- We would like customers to wear a mask when entering the store
- We will not have cash payments, it will be card, Afterpay or Zip only
- We have no toilet facilities for public use
- Change rooms will be available for 4 garments at a time if busy to allow everyone a chance to try on
- Change rooms are cleaned after every use. Please be patient as this takes a little time
- Clothing tried on needs to be placed on a rack we will have set up to be steamed and sanitised before going back onto the showroom floor
- As difficult as this is, we do ask you only touch and pick things up to try on that you are really interested in
- We ask you please if possible refrain from bringing children in the showroom so we do not go over capacity for ladies needing to come in for clothing
- Please do not come to the showroom if you are unwell
- Curvaceous has capacity for 35, however we will have no more than 20 customers in at a time
- We hope even with so many changes that you still love your shopping time with us and we can still provide you with the same beautiful friendly atmosphere you experienced before Covid.
For when we do reopen
We are a super friendly bunch, we give you a relaxed and fun place to shop where our customers over time turn into friends and part of the Curvaceous Fam!
Get directions on Google Maps from your location.
We have been an online business since 1999, so please understand outside our open to the public days we can't open the showroom up as our priority is our online customers and orders. Thank you for your understanding.
Yes the showroom is air conditioned
Yes you can try on when you come in, we have 4 large change rooms
Yes we have Eftpos or you can use Afterpay & ZIP for purchases over $50
Yes you can park to the door
Yes we are wheelchair friendly - just come in and ask us to pop the roller door up
Curvaceous have suspended phone service, we ask you please email us as we have found this a far more effective, faster and productive way of assisting than phone service.