Showroom Open Dates
Woman's Plus Size Clothing Penrith Showroom
Unit 10/14-18 Preston St, Jamisontown (Penrith)
To avoid disappointment, please do not come to the showroom on dates we are not open as we are unable to offer a pick up service or serve you.
Friday 4th December - 9-2pm
Saturday 5th December - 9-2pm
What A Showroom Open Looks Like
- We will be maintaining numbers in the store to ensure social distancing and will not have more than 20 customers in at a time.
- We will have temperature checks to maintain the safety of staff and others
- To enter our premises use the hand sanitiser provided before entering, we do have masks available if you do not have one and for those that can wear a mask please do so, we have elderly at risk parents and we are staying cautious.
- Curvaceous do not have cash facilities, we have Eftpos, Visa, Mastercard, Afterpay and Zip.
- We have no toilet facilities for public use (As part of our lease toilets in the building are for staff only)
- Change rooms will be available for 4 garments at a time to allow everyone a chance to try on
- Change rooms are cleaned after every use. Please be patient as this takes a little time
- Clothing tried on needs to be placed on a rack we will have set up to be steamed and sanitised before going back onto the showroom floor
- As difficult as this is, we do ask you only touch and pick things up to try on that you are really interested in
- We ask you please if possible refrain from bringing children in the showroom so we do not go over capacity for ladies needing to come in for clothing
- Please do not come to the showroom if you are unwell
- To avoid disappointment online orders can't be brought in to exchange or refund. Online and the showroom are 2 different systems, online orders are to be posted back or if brought in will go through the normal returns process (Please make sure your invoice is with order and within our returns policy timeframe) as online returns will not be processed on a showroom open day.
- We hope even with so many changes that you still love your shopping time with us and we can still provide you with the same beautiful friendly atmosphere you experienced before Covid.
We are a super friendly bunch, we give you a relaxed and fun place to shop where our customers over time turn into friends and part of the Curvaceous Fam!
Get directions on Google Maps from your location.
We have been an online business since 1999, so please understand outside our open to the public days we can't open the showroom up as our priority is our online customers and orders. Thank you for your understanding.
Yes the showroom is air conditioned
Yes you can try on when you come in, we have 4 large change rooms
Yes we have Eftpos or you can use Afterpay & ZIP for purchases over $50
Yes you can park to the door
Yes we are wheelchair friendly - just come in and ask us to pop the roller door up
Curvaceous have suspended phone service, we ask you please email us as we have found this a far more effective, faster and productive way of assisting than phone service.