Afterpay - Available For Orders Over $50
Afterpay offers an interest-free payment option for your purchases online. Buy what you want today and pay it off in four fortnightly instalments.
To Make A Purchase Using Afterpay You Will Need
- An Australian or New Zealand Visa or MasterCard credit card or debit card. Afterpay does not accept any prepaid cards.
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
- An Australian billing & delivery address
- Due to Covid19 Afterpay will now take the first payment at the time of placing your order (Make sure you have funds to cover the first payment or Afterpay will decline you
How Do I Use Afterpay Online?
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout (Unless you are in NZ if you have never used Afterpay before you will need to sign up on the Afterpay NZ site)
- Afterpay is available for orders over $50 and you simply select Afterpay at checkout as your payment method – you will be redirected to the Afterpay website
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
Please see Afterpay's full terms and conditions here
Do You Have Afterpay In The Penrith Showroom?
- Yes we have Afterpay available also for orders over $50
- Please ensure you have the APP on your phone and set up for instore purchases so you can present your barcode for us to do the transaction.
- There is a maximum order limit of $1,000
- For online purchases over $500 or for purchases by new Afterpay customers the first payment is required at the time of the purchase. The remaining three instalments will be deducted each fortnight over the next 6 weeks.
- For online purchases under $500 from existing Afterpay customers, the first payment will be deducted 2 weeks after the purchase and the remaining three instalments deducted each fortnight over the following 6 weeks (8 weeks in total).
- For in store purchases the first payment is required at the time of the purchase. The remaining three instalments will be deducted each fortnight over the next 6 weeks.
- Instalments are automatically deducted from the nominated credit/debit card when payment is due. Please ensure that you have funds available on your nominated card when payment is due. You can also choose to make a payment before the due date by logging into your Afterpay account.
- If you fail to pay an instalment by the due date you will be charged a $10 late payment fee by Afterpay and will be charged a further $7 late payment fee if the payment has still not been paid within 7 days. Contact Afterpay if there are extenuating circumstances, which will not allow you to make payments on or before the scheduled date. Please refer to Afterpay's full terms & conditions.
- If the amount of your order exceeds your Afterpay limit, you can continue with your order by paying a higher payment today. Your total order amount won’t change. You will see all the details on the Afterpay website during checkout.
For queries about Afterpay including payments, declined orders, refunds to Afterpay or your Afterpay account, please contact them direct or visit Afterpay's FAQ's page.
Zip - Available For Orders Over $50
Own It Now, Pay Later. From $10 A Week.
Zip is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle.
To Make A Purchase Using Zip You Must:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit or credit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
How Do I Use Zip Online?
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout
- Select Zip as your payment method – you will be redirected to the Zip website
- Register or login to your Zip account and confirm payment
Do You Have Zip In The Penrith Showroom?
- Yes we can do Zip for orders over $50
- Please make sure you have the Zip App on your phone for in store purchases
- There is a maximum order limit of $1,000
- Your first payment won't be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, Zip will set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit or credit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off. Please ensure that you have funds available on your nominated card when payment is due.
- There's a $6 monthly account fee, this is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance, no fee and you'll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
- If you don't meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply.